Friday, May 8, 2009

Guess who is back!!!

That's right, the school year is nearly over and you know what that Means? It means that good ole' Noun here will be able to focus on his blog once again, everyone rejoice!!!!

All right lets jump right into this with a review of music I shouldn't have yet. Green Day's new album "21st Century Breakdown" I have to be honest with you, there were moments where I though I was listening to stuff that they forgot to put on "Dookie". There are moments on this album (Know Your Enemy for example) that make you think its 1993 again. But there are some songs that just pull so far away from Green Days older sound (Songs like Last Night On Earth are quite reminiscent of Wake Me Up When September Ends)

This album is worth a shot. If your a fan of Green Day its a solid album, If you want a good listen its a fine album, if you want punk rock I would avoid this particular Green Day undertaking.

No comments: